The Smith Family

Thursday, June 5, 2008

PigRoast!!!

We went to a family pigroast at my sister Randi's house. We had a lot of fun hanging around with a few of the family members. Jerzie only had interest in one particular member...

This is her telling me that she wants to hold the "baby" and she is all ready to go in the chair!
Now she is holding Xavier, "her baby"...Everytime I tried to take him, she would cry and say "NO!! My Baby!!!"
More following around that poor baby....
Now its Xaviers bothers turn...She is showing him how the bubbles work, even though I think he already knows...lol
We ended the day with some baseball...Jerzie hit the ball pretty well!! I think she is going to be a ball player like daddy...

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home