The Smith Family

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend

Well, here are some of our pictures from our Memorial Weekend!



We started off by going over to my sister Randi's so I could do her hair and so the kids could play together. This is Jerzie and Aidan playing with Jerzie's favorite..legos..
I don't quite know what they are doing here but I believe Aidan is probably up to no good and showing Jerzie how too!
CAUGHT!!! I think they are laughing at Randi's friend Nate, he is a big kid too!
The innocent Aidan :)
And the even more innocent Austyn, lol.

Jerzie ready for a walk through the cemetary at Jim and Jill's.
This day we went to a cookout and our friends Jim and Jill's. Jill is expecting in November and we are pretty excited about them having their first!!

Jim, Jill and Jerzie~~

Camping out in front of the camp fire...
This is what poor Jerzie looked like once there really was a fire in the pit! She didn't like it at all. She kept her face buried into me the entire time until we left :(
Jill making us some smores...yummy!

This is how we hung at the fire the entire night because Jerzie didn't like it at all!!

Jerzie and Daddy building with her legos!
Jerzie trying out "Dora" spaghetti o's
Yes, she likes them...





On the last day of vacation, I decided to do some weeding. Daddy and Jerzie were tuckered out so they napped most of the day. They came out and helped me a bit but they weren't to into it:)
This is the garden we started late last year so we wouldn't have to mow up against the fence and it turned out really nice and everything seems to be doing well!
Some closeups!! Can't tell you the name of the plants cuz I always forget, lol.
Another one...
Well, we had a wonderful weekend and I hope you enjoy the pictures from it!!!






2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home