The Smith Family

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

More Family

Here are some more members of my LARGE family!!!


This picture is my dad, Jeff, and his wife, Tracy. It was there anniversary earlier this month, so Happy Belated Anniversary, May 7th, 2008.

This is my brother Josh and his wife Cassie. They don't live around here so we don't see them much but they are expecting soon so hopefully they will be around a bit so we can see the new member of their family! If not they better take many pictures!!!


These are the first pictures of their little boy!! We can't wait to meet him soon!

This is my sister Tarah and her daughter, Taydem. Taydem was the first grandaughter on this side of the family so we all spoiled the crap out of her, lol. It was so nice to get a girl after the two rambunctious boys my sis Randi has, lol.

Here is another picture of the gorgeous Taydem Jean!

Hope you enjoy as I will have lots more to post because, as I said before, I have a HUGE family and many more sisters and brothers and nieces and nephews yet to come :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home