The Smith Family

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Some of my Family...

I still haven't uploaded any new pictures so here are a few oldies but goodies of some of the many members of my family...



This is a picture taken at my younger sister Sharon's baby shower. Yes it really was Oct and we were wearing summer clothes!!! From left to right, my sis Randi, me, my sis Sharon, my mom Mary, and my maternal grandmother Elizabeth. This is the only picture of all five of us unless there are some from when we were very young. Us three girls and my mom all have this picture framed in our homes thanks to my lil sis Sharon.




Us three girls....



Randi's youngest, Austyn




Randi's oldest Aidan, the first grandchild of the family!




Sharon's oldest Orion




Sharon's youngest, Xavier


And, of course, my cutie, Jerzie

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home