The Smith Family

Monday, June 9, 2008

I have been Tagged!

Laurie and Chris have tagged me to do a meme! The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 4 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answers.

a) What was I doing 10 years ago? Graduating from high school and finding my first REAL job, lol

b) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today: Get Jerzie and myself ready for work, go to work, go to Jeans, eat, and get groceries!

c) Snacks I enjoy: Chicken wing dip, spinach dip, smores, lol

d) Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Travel, spoil my husband and daughter and our families :)

e) Places I have lived: Jamestown and Frewsburg

I'm tagging?No one because everyone I know on here has been tagged by the person who tagged me and the person who tagged me, lol!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home