The Smith Family

Friday, December 12, 2008

Preggers

This is a picture of me one week prior to having Jerzie. I feel really big this time so we compared this picture with one from me at 10 weeks remaining for the new baby.

There is not a whole lot of difference. One picture was taken closer than the other but if you compare how far the belly sticks out, its close.
I can't believe I still have ten weeks from this picture. It feels as if I have a bowling ball strapped to me at all times! I am really wondering how big that belly can stretch out since the last two months are when the baby really grows and fills out! One thing that is good is that all the weight seems to be staying right in the belly unlike with Jerzie where I was so swollen all over!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home