The Smith Family

Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Party at Daycare!!!

Jerzie has two costumes this year. Daddy bought her one really early because he found her a really cute monkey and everyone that knows her knows she really loves monkey's!!!!
But who was to know that when I wanted her to get ready for her Halloween party at daycare, she was going to decide that she did not want to dress up!!!

After much coaxing and bribing and finally giving in that she was not getting into her other costume (the one mommy really wanted her to wear) we convinced her to wear the monkey, although only half heartedly, lol.


She is laughing through her tears in this picture, the little stinker. You would have thought I was trying to break her arm!!

Her other costume is a pirate princess. She picked this one out herself and that is why I couldn't believe she would not put it on! She is obsessed with pirate, arr on backyardigans! Well, my little stinker ended up wearing it without a problem at her daycare for their party and then when I picked her up, she made me put it back on her before we left and she wore the dress and the hat to Quality and Walmart and didn't even want to take it off to eat dinner!!!!
Way to go daycare!!! You always win with her!! How? I have no idea. But you do and I commend you for it!!!
I snapped this shot of her in case she decided not to wear it again tonight when we go trick or treating!
Have a happy and safe Halloween!!!


1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home