The Smith Family

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pumpkin Time!!!

Jerzie started out between daddy and I while we started gutting our pumpkins. She refused to help but enjoyed watching until...

Daddy made her touch the guts...then it was all over....she was so disgusted!!!! Who in the world thought up the idea of pulling the insides out of pumpkins, yucky!

She instantly had to clean her hands becuase it was soooo gross!!!

I want to do my pumpkin because there is no carving or gross pumpkin guts! I will wash it all nice and get all the dirt off first....
Then I get to pick out cool faces to press into the pumpkin . I made a dog, cat, and piggy out of my pumpkin!!
More to come tomorrow! Final pictures of mommy's (too tired to finish mine in one night =)), daddy's , and Jerzie's pumpkins!!!












2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home