The Smith Family

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Update on baby Smith

Well, the new baby is VERY active!! I hardly get a moments peace, but I love every minute of it!!! The other night Jerzie was laying with her head on my belly and got quite a kick to the cheek and you should have seen her face and heard the noise that came out of her mouth!! It was completely priceless!!! I have never seen that look before of a mixture of confusion, excitement, wonder, and probably almost some fear mixed in. I immediately let her know that her new sibling was letting her know that they felt her on mommys belly and she acted like she completely understood and even tried to feel it more with her hand. But of course, baby Smith didn't want to cooperate and let Jerzie feel it again :)
I have been having a few minor problems that I have not experienced with Jerzie. I have a lot of hip and pelvic pain, especially at night. When I roll over at night, my hip pops and makes me very uncomfortable. The doc says there is not much I can do except wear a preggo belt, to take some of the baby pressure off my pelvic bone and try to relax a lot during the day. The more I do, the more it will bother me at night. I have been wearing the belt and trying to do a little less but its not alway the easiest things to do. There's always cleaning and errands, and playing to be done :)
Other than that, everything has been great. No sickness, no huge weight gaining, although I feel HUGE. The doctor has said everything is great everytime we have a checkup. Now its pretty much a waiting game...and I am getting quite impatient. With Jerzie I was fearfull at times about having a baby so it was ok that she took forever to get here. Now I just want the baby and not the pregnancy. I have done the pregnant thing and its not really all its cracked up to be, lol. I just want the baby that comes at the end :)
Well, stay tuned for another update soon! Take care....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home