The Smith Family

Monday, September 29, 2008

The BIG Day...


Well, we went and had the Second Trimester Sonogram today. Jerzie and Grandma got to go in the room with Kim and I. At first Jerzie just stared at the computer screen in amazement. It seemed she knew what she was looking at and everything. I have no idea if she really knew but she did know what we told her she was looking at.


All looks great with the baby, its big and I heard no complaints and we saw both arms, hands, legs, feet... We also saw its brain and its heart and its spine.


But when we look between the boogers legs, there was nothing there!!! LOL!!! Just what mommy wanted!!! Not to know what we were having!!
I didn't get very good pictures because this little one is even more active than Jerzie was, although it seems impossible because she was very active as well.
Kim and I have decided that we are not going to find out waht we are having until the baby is born. We could beg for another sono but maybe we aren't meant to know right now. We have plenty of neutral clothes from Jerzie, and we do not have a room to paint till we get a new house, and we will just pick out two names to bring to the hospital with us.
I didn't want to have a shower until after the baby was born so this makes it perfect. I want a diaper party that everyone can come and celebrate and enjoy our new edition and it sounds like mommy will get her wish!!
Take care all...I will let you know if the doctor says anything different tomorrow...like how big this big baby actually is, lol :) :)


3 Comments:

  • I visit jean's blog all the time and when she said to come over here to see what you and Kim decided to do about the sex of the baby, I just couldn't resist. I am in total agreement with you, not knowing the sex of the baby until it's born is one of lifes last surprises. Prayers, Darla

    By Blogger Unknown, At September 29, 2008 at 1:16 PM  

  • I think it's going to be cool to find out when he/she arrives. We can see who's guess was right. I'm really pulling for a boy for you but as long as it's healthy is all that matters. And you know your all making me feel even older but the more the marrier. Love ya lot's, Dad

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At September 30, 2008 at 1:20 PM  

  • Congrats on your anniversary!!!

    By Blogger Unknown, At October 1, 2008 at 8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home