The Smith Family

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

What are we having...a boy or a girl???


There are so many ways to guess whether its a boy or a girl these days. Here are two of the old wives tales that I have looked at recently.
The one above goes by the heart rate and age of the baby prior to birth. It says we are having a boy based on 150 heart rate today and 17 weeks preggers.
The next one wouldn't allow me to show but its the Chinese Lunar Calendar that goes by your Chinese age, which mine would be 30, and by the month the baby was concieved, which was May. The Chinese states that we are having a girl.
It so hard to tell but its fun trying to guess! I really don't care either way but I know some people want to know so we are having a sonogram on 9/29/08 to see if the baby will let us know. I will keep you posted on what we find out!!


1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home