The Smith Family

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Jerzie's Juice

I was startled awake this morning to my Jerzie yelling:
"mommy"
"Mommy"
"MOMMY!"
I jumped out of bed and ran to the kitchen because I could tell this is where she was yelling from and this is what I saw! (above)
Jerzie was thirsty so she went and got her stool out of her bedroom and put it at the counter and went and got her juice out of the refridgerator and grabbed a cup lid out of the drawer.
Can you guess what she was yelling for?
She wanted her cup! Her stool was not high enough for her to reach into the cupboard to get a cup out so she needed help!
Thank goodness for small miracles or I would have woken to quite a mess as her juice container lid needs twisted in order to pour it out and it probably would have been all over my floor and my daughter had she had her way!
The picture is not the greatest as all I could find near me to take a picture was my phone and there weren't any lights on yet and it was still pretty dark outside :)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home