The Smith Family

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Finger Painting!!!!

Even though my "clean" girl doesn't like to get her hands dirty...she loves finger painting!!!!

She started out really reluctantly and unsure about the whole idea.....

Daddy showed her how it works and it was no holding back from there!!!!

She used every color that came in the pack, which is a ton! It was good for us too, so we could work on teaching her all her colors!

She, of course, wanted us to get in on the fun too...she likes to share :)

She got quite messy but had so much fun. I loved it. It reminds me of being at my grandma's when I was younger. We used to use the huge rolls of paper and grandma would roll it out on her floor and we would make these huge pictures all with finger paints and she would hang them all over her walls so proudly.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home