The Smith Family

Saturday, January 17, 2009

I have been tagged!!!

Here's the "rules" for all to follow: Open a document or photo folder and choose the fifth folder and then the fifth photo in that folder. Next, post the photo with a description about it and then tag 5 friends to do the same.
I had to do this a little different. I just dumped all the pics off my computer before Christmas so I didn't have five folders in my pictures, lol. I just picked the 5th picture, and guess what? It was this one. Imagine that, Jerzie Shea!
This was taken by Chris and Laurie, the ones who tagged me to do this, for our Christmas cards this year. It is one of my absolute favorites.
I don't have anyone to tag, so feel free to do this if you want to!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home