The Smith Family

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Happy One Week Payton!

I just want to thank everyone for all the comments and such! I have not had much time to get on except to check all the things you guys have sent...I really appreciate it. Payton is doing very well. She loves to eat and poop, lol...don't they all! I don't get much spare time right now because while Payton sleeps, Jerzie makes sure that Kim and I devote every minute to her :) Jerzie really loves her sissy as well, but she has shown some resentment to Payton getting attention when she wants it. The first time we all went out together, Jerzie asked me if we were bringing Payton to her mommy, lol. Some rebellion and a lot of adjusting for all of us but things seem to be coming together quite well.
Payton is quite different from what Jerzie was this first week. She sleeps and eats in 2-3 hours intervals and only eats for twenty minutes. Jerzie wanted to always eat! I never had a break which is why we switched to formula so fast :)
Jerzie also hated car rides, strange, huh? Most kids love them and Payton does as long as you don't stop at the stop lights and signs, lol.
Payton had her first checkup today and she is doing wonderfully. She was 7lbs 3oz when she left the hospital last Friday and she is now up to 7lbs 13oz. I would say she is definitely getting enough to eat!
Happy one week birthday Payton!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home